When it comes to modelling WWI German vehicles our Tankette editor, Robin Buckland, wrote the book. No, really, he did write the book and it’s called “Modelling German World War II Armoured vehicles” Catchy title eh?
Modelling German WWII Armoured Vehicles is an essential reference for wargamers and modellers who build and paint World War II German armoured vehicles. It provides extensive information on the vehicles, describing what was used and when, and how the vehicles evolved and were adapted to perform specialised functions. Photographs of vintage vehicles have been included to enable the creation of realistic models.
- Aims to encourage both young and old to get into the fascinating hobby of modelling military vehicles
- Provides a history of German Armoured Fighting Vehicles (AFVs)
- Looks back at early AFV models and the development of the hobby over the last 50 years
- Describes how to assemble plastic, resin and metal models, including etch brass detailing
- Covers colours and markings plus the various paints you can use to finish your models.
It’s due out on the 14th January 2019.
RRP: £19.99 … but if you buy it directly from the publisher’s website you can pre order it for just £15.99